Price And Quantity
- 1 Piece
- 150000000 INR/Piece
- 150 m/m
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Spread across the huge sprawling premises of over 200 acres, we are an established global leader in manufacturing and exporting excellent quality of Holographic Printing Machine in India. We source optimum quality materials from reliable vendor base for manufacturing these printing machines in compliance with industrial standards. Find usage in paper and pulp industries, this Holographic Printing Machine is available in various technical specifications as per the requirement of our clients.
- Clear print
- User friendly interface
- Easy to maintain
- Machine Name: Uflex Printing Machine Model: ROTOFLEX : MATER-1000
- No. of color: 8
- Max. Web width: 1020 mm
- Guide Roll Width: 1100 mm
- Printing Cylinder: 400-800mm Repeat Unwind
- Maximum Roll Diameter 800 mm
- Inside Core Diameter 3 (76/152 mm) Rewinder
- Maximum roll diameter 800 mm
- Inside core diameter: 152 mm
- Max. Web tension: 20 kg (200 N)
- Min. Web tension: 4 kg (40N)
- Machine paint: Uflex Standard
- AC Vector grade Motor With Digital AC Vector drives
- Main Drive: 01 No.
- Infeed 01 No.
- Outfeed 01 No.
- Unwider 01 No.
- Rewinder 01 No.
- Environmental requirements:
- Non-Operational requirements:
- Temperature range +1C to +55C
- Max humidity 98%
- Operational requirements:
- Temperature range +8oC to +45oC
- Max humidity 35% to 95%
- Max. Noise level at ground 80 dBA at 1 Mt. (Level around the Machine)
- Pne. cylinder and fittings Festo / SMC / Legris / Others*
Material : Aluminum pipe
- General guide roll : 110 mm
- Chamber inner roll : 80 mm
Mechanical Speed : 125-150 mpm
LIST OF SUBSTRATES TO BE PROCESSED:
The minimum and maximum thickness that can be processed refer to materials having standard characteristics. That can be found on the market. However, it is very important to underline that every material listed above can be processed in tension range mentioned in Section-1.9 & 1.10.
It has to accept reels already finished by other. For this reasons, machine each function-speed, tension, pneumatic pressure, aligner, mechanical sensibility- is finely adjustable in the available range.
As a consequence the operators experience and ability that will be needed to choose, among the different possible combinations (as explained above), the adjustment of parameters, which will achieve the optimum Printing results & speed.
POWER SUPPLY AND MACHINE FEED:Note: at quotation stages following data are purely indicative.
Power supply and machine feed:
- Voltage : 3Phase, 415 +10% , 50 Hz with neutral
- Total Connected Load : 36.5 Kwt (Approx)
- Air quality dry-not greased
- Pressure 6 bars
- consumption 15 M3/hr
- pipe size 1/2
- COMPOSITION OF MACHINE:
- Uflex Gravure printing Model: Master with digital A.C. motor for the purpose of Printing of different substrate.
The supply includes:
- Simplex unwinder : 1set
- Infeed unit : 1 set
- Printing unit with drying chamber : 8 sets
- Out feed unit : 1 set
- Simplex rewinder : 1 set
- Main drive unit : 1 set
- Control Panel : 1 set
- Tool Box with tools (Spare) : 1 set
The following is a comprehensive list of major items of supply:
FOUNDATIONS AND GENERAL STRUCTURE:
Machine required specific foundation. Detailed foundation drawing will be provided at the time of Installation of the machine. All the supporting frames and base are steel made. All Idler rollers supporting the web are made of aluminum and well dynamically balanced by computerized balancing machine in required tolerance and have two side support through low friction bearing to reduce influence of passive inertia on web tension.
SIMPLEX UNWIND AND REWIND:
- Construction : Simplex
- Tension control : By means of load cell roller Control drive- A.C. motor
- Paper core : I.D.Dia 3
- Unwind dia : Max.800 mm
- Reel positioning : Manual adjustment, by hand wheel(adjustable range=25 mm)
- Construction : Simplex
- Tension control : By means of load cell roller. Control drive- A.C. motor
- Paper core : I.D.Dia 6 ,
- Rewind dia : Max.800 mm
- Reel positioning : fixed type
Construction: : Single roll press type
Steel roller is driven by A.C.
motor and control in close loop system with dancer / load cell feed back.
- Roll press type : Pressed by air cylinder and voluntary pressure control is available
- Roll size:
- Steel roll : 75mm, Hard chrome plated steel roll
- Rubber roll : 140 mm, N.B.R. , Hardness 75-80 shore
- Air cylinder : 63x80 mm stroke
- Drive : By A.C. motor
- Tension detector : Load cell roll type
Major composition : Printing cylinder (to be provided by buyer)
- Impression roll (to be provided by buyer)
- Doctor knife Assbly.
- Ink pan
- Side lay -hand wheel type
- Unit drying chamber
- Main drive
- Guide rollers
- Printing repeat length : 400-800 mm
- Printing cylinder fixing method : Shafted Type.
- Impression method : by air cylinder to press the impression roll with graduated air pressure gauge
- Air cylinder : 63 mm x120 stroke
- Rubber roll : 140 mm , Solvent resistant rubber
- covered hardness 70+5 (Customer Scope)
- Shaft for the rubber roller : Both side of the shaft for rubber roller equipped with bearing.
- construction : pressure , angle of knife and up-down of the holder can be adjustable by hand-wheel
- left-right oscillation on pivoting eccentric shaft by means of main gear box (left & right oscillated stroke = 10 mm)
- Knife press type : Knife pressure and fine adjustment will be controlled freely by air cylinder.
- Air cylinder : 50x50 mm stroke
- Knife holder : made of aluminum
- Ink pan part/each
- Construction : located at underneath of printing cylinder and adjustment up and down by the handle.
- Ink circulation pump with viscosity controller (optional equipment)
- Compensating roll part (Register control device)
- Transverse direction : By adjusting the printing cylinders through hand wheel.
- Vertical direction : Compensating roll is equipped at the printing inlet.Register motor control is available.
- Drying chamber (1-8)
- Construction : Drying chamber is equipped at each printing unit, hot air via heat generator (Diesel/gas based) onto web through nozzles.
- Drying chamber on each unit:
- Heating capacity on each unit:
- Hot air generator (not in our scope of supply) will be use to get hot air in drying chamber.
- Generator system : 2,30,000 Kcal/hr.
- Temperature range : controlled by hot air generator (Customers scope of supply)
- Exhaust Blower
- Capacity : 7200 CMH (customers scope of supply)
Construction : Single roll press type
- Outfeed roller
- Steel roller is driven by A.C. motor .
Roll press type : pressed by air cylinder and voluntary pressure control is available
Steel roll : 175 mm, Hard chrome plated steel roll
- Rubber roll : 140 mm, N.B.R. , Hardness 70+5
- Air cylinder : 80x50 mm stroke
- Drive : By A.C. motor
v) Tension detector : Load cell roll type
Inspection lamp box is equipped.
Web inspection Video : 1 set each and Automatic Register Control.
Each unit is connected by two side supported steel beam on upper side.
Sufficient number of idler roller has been provided to support the web. All Idler rollers supporting the web are aluminum made and well dynamically balanced by computerized balancing machine in required tolerance and have two side support through low friction bearing.CONTROL & OPERATION PANEL UNIT:
Total operation is controlled from INFEED and OUTFEED station beside this each printing station has there own local function controls. All logic and drive have been envisaged on main panel, which in turns remain connected to all control station.
Location of operation panel: Mounted on side frame.SAFTY PROTECTIONS
- Machine is developed respecting the most stringent safety regulations.
- For electric equipment please refer to the electrical manual.
- Safety guards protect all of rotating mechanism like gears, all door access protected.
- Overall Dimension of the Machine : Length : 16900mm (Appx.)
- Height : 2895mm (Appx.)
- Width : 6000mm (Appx.)