Price And Quantity
- 15000000/Pie INR/Piece
- 1 Piece
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Depends on Order Per Week
- 12-16 Week
- All India
We take privilege to introduce ourselves as one of the primary and the excellent manufacturer and exporter of the Pouch Processing Machine. These processing machines are extensively used for making pouches of various sizes in order to cater the diverse packaging needs of the clients. Easy usage, reliable results and market leading prices make our Pouch Processing Machine high in demand in the market.
- Capable of making stand up & three side seal pouches
- Low power consumption
- Touch screen
MODEL : 3D - 10
We also manufacture Pouch Processing System as per the specific requirements of our customers.
3 Side Gusset- 30 -35 Shots / minute (Two up operations up to pouch height of 245 mm possible) Machine is capable of making Stand Up & Three Side Seal Pouches also.
- For Main Unwind:Â 300- 1000 mm
- For Bottom Gusset:Â 70- 175 mm
- For Side Gusset (RW):Â 140 - 350 mm
Max. Film Roll Diameter
- For Main Unwind: 600 mm
- For Bottom Gusset: 450 mm
- For Side Gusset: 500 mm
POUCH SIZE RANGE
- Pouch Width: 80 - 400 mm
- Upto 360mm without skipping
- Pouch Height : 140 - 495 mmÂ
- Side GussetÂ : 60 - 165 mm
- Side Gusset Registered Pouch
- 3 Side Gusset on 2-Up basis (max. height 245mm)
- Min. Laminate Structure: 12 Pet/12 Met Pet/50 Poly
- Preferred: 19 Pet/45 Poly
- Extra Waste Laminate: 10+10mm (Top, Bottom & Side Gusset)
- Electrical Supply: 3 Phase 415 Volts ACÂ 10%, 50 Hz
- Electrical Power Consumption: 55 KW (Max.)
- Product Counter: Voluntary Setting Counter
- Prime Movers: Main Motor -Â 3 Phase, 415Volts, A/C, 50Hz, 10HP (Star Connection)
- Unwind Motor : 3-Phase, 415V, A/C,50Hz, 1HP (Delta Connection)
- Temperature Control: PID Controlled, Variation
- MMI: Touch Screen, Coloured Monitor 6 1/2
- Painting: Plain Colour Standard Colour Steel Grey. Customers colour preference is acceptable.
- Air: ConsumptionÂ 100 Cubic Mtr / Hr, Pressure 6 Bar, Water Contents < 0.01%
- Water: Consumption 8 to 15 Ltr / Min., PressureÂ 1 to 2 Bar (at machine) ,TemperatureÂ 5 to 10C
- Length 14 Meter
- WidthÂ 4 Meter
- Height 3 Meter
- WEIGHT: 6200 Kgs. (Approx.)
- Uflex Design Slider Attachment (Patented)
- Zipper Attachment(System suitable to Uflex Zipper Slider,Â Â with or without Uflex design diaphramÂ Patented)
Section 2 : Composition Of Machine
The following is a comprehensive list of major items of supply
Main Machine Unit The Main Machine UnitÂ further consists of the following
- Cutting Unit: This is the final operating unit driven by Pneumatic Cylinder.
- Front Cooling Station: The final station for cooling provided by means of press type cooling arrangement driven by Rocker Arm for the sealing perpendicular to the flow of film.
- Front Sealing Station: The final station provided by means of press type sealing arrangement driven by Rocker Arm for the sealing perpendicular to the flow of film.
- Photo Cell Datalogic Station: The NT 6 series photo cell installed for the feedback of Registration mark on the film.
- Bit Sealing Station: This station provides the 100 mm (max.) Bit Sealing at the edge of the film.
- V-Notching Station: This makes V shape Notch on the pouch for the tearing.
- Pneumatic Punching Station: This station provides a wide range of punching on the pouch for the stand up pouch bottom sealing & carry bag punching purpose.
- Rear Cooling Station: The parallel cooling station with respect to the flow of film providing a high class sealing finish to the rear sealing station.
- Rear Sealing Station (Radius Sealing): The parallel sealing station with respect to the flow of film provided for the radius sealing of the film.
- Main Drive Assembly: This assembly constitutes a cam-follower mechanism, which give drive to Rocker Arm assembly for the reciprocating motion of the stations.
- Slitting Assembly - This unit is oriented before the cutting unit which provides the parallel cutting on the film flow for the multiple production per stroke.
- Pinch Roller Assembly - This unit oriented after horizontal dancing assembly which directs the web flow of upper & lower layer of film.
- Lubrication Network - With the help of oil pump this network lubricated all the Cam- follower in the main drive.
- Horizontal Dancing Unit This unit provides constant tension and feed to the upper and lower film.
- Unwind UnitÂ This is the third unit of the machine placed behind the horizontal dancing unit.Â Â Â Â
- The above unit is vertical unwind incorporated with a Lever Arm Dancing Roller Assembly, and to side unwind units for the bottom film.
Section 3 : Descriptive Machine Specifications
Main Machine Unit
- Cutting Unit : This is the last and the final operating unit which cut down the plastic film after it had been sealed and cooled thoroughly from the centre and side thereby leaving one of the opening for filling. This assembly constitutes two blades adjusted at an angle Blade 1 and 2 having a scissors cutting operation.
- Front Cooling Station : This station is provided by means of press type cooling arrangement for a proper and smooth surface finish of the side sealing which has just been doneÂ by means of the side sealing units. This front cooling station is fixed with a upper station which is mounted by the spring on the top and nuts on the lower position of upper station. The pressure of the cooling unit can be adjusted according to the type of plastic film and sealing temperature by means of this spring and the position can be adjusted by means of the nuts. This cooling station can be moved to and for by means of rack and pinion arrangement. The cooling water required is about 8 L - 15 L (max.) coming from the chilling plant.
- Front Sealing Station : This station is divided into the front sealing station No. 1 (Heater No.1) and the front sealing station No.2 (Heater No.2). The front sealing station having a sealer on the lower side, which seal the plastic film from the lower portion. This sealer can be changed according to the sealing width as accordingly demanded. The sealing station No.2 having a sealer from the upper portion seals the film from the upward sides. The position and movement of the station can be accordingly done as discussed above. The next main unit of this machine is the unwind unit of this machine is the unwind unit which unwinds the laminated sheets in the roller form.
- Photocell Station : This station is placed just behind the front pull roller. This constituted a photocell, which serves out the colour combination and directs the accurate cutting at a very high speed. The photocell is made to sense a colour mark on the film.
- Bit Sealing Station : This assembly oriented before the front, sealing assembly constitutes of bit sealer used in part sealing at the edge of the film while stand up pouches. The common size of the Bit sealer are (LxW) = 10x80, 10x100, 12x80, 12x100, 14x80, 14x100, 15x80, 15x100 etc.
- V Notching Station : This station performs the operation ofÂ Notching mark on the pouch, which requires for tear up the filled pouch. This station incorporated of a pneumatic actuator, which reciprocates the hardened notching tool thru the film thickness. The maximum frequency of this unit is 100 stroke/ Min.
- Pneumatic Punching Unit : This station incorporate of a punch and die set driven by aÂ Â Â pneumatic actuator which makes the punches on the film. The punching on the centre seal pouch is required for the carrying purpose.Â The die & punch set has a touch of Uflexibility in various shape & sizes i.e. round, square, oval, UFO shape etc.
- Rear Cooling Station : These cooling station has got the same function as the front cooling station do for the side sealing but they are incorporated for the centre sealing which has just been done by the rear sealing station. The setting of pressure and adjustment of the stations can be done as discussed above.
- Rear Sealing Station (Radius Sealing) : The rear sealing station is the main unit which starts sealing the laminated film parallel to theÂ flow by sealing radially. The radius sealing is responsible for the stand up pouch, semi stand up pouch and the zipper sealing on the upper & lower layer of the film. This is one of the main sealing station on the machine. The station has 4 pair of sealing set which compressed on each other by the Rocker Arm drive in between which both the layer of the film flows.
- Main Drive Assembly : This assembly constitutes the Cam-follower mechanism linked by a sprocket chain drive which is further driven by 5 HP III phase induction motor with a warm reducer of ratio 1:30.
- The Cam-follower assembly further gives drive to the Rocker Arm assembly which directs the reciprocating motion of all the stations.
- Slitting Assembly - The slitting assembly is oriented before the cutting unit which provides the parallel tearing of the film by means of Razor blades on the flow of film. TheseÂ assembly is used for the multiple pouch production per shot.
- Pinch Roller Assembly - This assembly is oriented after the horizontal dancing unit and constitutes of 2 parallel rubber roller with a fixed gap in between them. The pinch roller controls the web of both the layer of film flow.
- Lubrication Network - This is an oil pipe line network which is initially connected to the piston pumpÂ of 10 CC/stroke, which provides the lubrication to the all Cam- follower assemblies.
- Scrap Winding Machine : This machine is used for the winding of side web which is parted by the slitting unit from the main film. This machine is driven by a 1/2 HP induction motor and can be placed anywhere near the main machine.
- Gusset Folding Assembly: This is a new concept in the pouch manufacturing industries by which we developed a bottom folded gusset pouch. These pouches can intake a greater amount of filler with respect to the conventional three-side seal pouch. The gusset assembly is incorporated by the two circular angular discs on the one side of the film (which is in the single layer). The position of the gusset disc can be adjusted in X & Y axis by means of the knobs provided on the mountings
- D-Punch Attachment Assembly: This is a separate unit which can be mounted on the main machine. This unit is controlled by a separate PLC and all the motions are pneumatically generated. Various nos. of Pneumatic actuators and vacuum generators are used in this unit.